To add a DMARC record in GoDaddy, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Go to the “My Products” page.
3. Under the “Domains” section, click on “Manage All”.
4. Select the domain for which you want to add the DMARC record.
5. In the domain settings page, scroll down to the “DNS Management” section and click on “Manage DNS”.
6. On the DNS Management page, locate the “Add” button and click on it.
7. In the “Type” field, select “TXT” from the dropdown menu.
8. In the “Host” field, enter “_dmarc” (without quotes).
9. In the “TXT Value” field, enter your DMARC record. The DMARC record should be in the following format:
Replace “[email protected]” with the email address where you want to receive DMARC reports.
10. Click on the “Save” button to add the DMARC record.
Please note that it may take some time for the changes to propagate and for the DMARC record to become active.