To add a carousel in Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the page where you want to add the carousel.
2. Click on the “Edit” button to enter the editing mode for that page.
3. In the editing mode, click on the “+” button to add a new content block.
4. From the content block options, select the “Gallery” block.
5. A gallery block will be added to your page. Click on the “Edit” button within the gallery block to start customizing it.
6. In the gallery editor, you can upload images or select images from your Squarespace image library. You can also add captions or titles to each image if desired.
7. Once you have added all the images you want to include in the carousel, you can customize the gallery settings. You can choose the layout, transition style, autoplay options, and other display settings.
8. After customizing the gallery settings, click on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
9. You can further adjust the placement and size of the gallery block on your page by dragging and dropping it or using the layout options.
10. Finally, click on the “Save” button at the top of the page to save your changes and publish the carousel on your Squarespace website.
By following these steps, you should be able to add a carousel to your Squarespace website and showcase multiple images in an interactive and visually appealing way.