To delete a Weebly website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Weebly account.
- Go to the “”My Sites”” section.
- Find the website you want to delete and click on the “”Edit Site”” button.
- Once you are in the website editor, click on the “”Settings”” tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and click on the “”Delete Site”” button.
- A confirmation message will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the site. Read the message carefully and make sure you understand that deleting the site will permanently remove all its content.
- If you are certain you want to proceed, click on the “”Delete”” button.
- Another confirmation message will appear, asking you to enter your Weebly account password to confirm the deletion. Enter your password and click on the “”Delete”” button again.
Your Weebly website will now be deleted, and you will be redirected to the Weebly dashboard.
Please note that once a Weebly website is deleted, it cannot be recovered. Make sure to back up any important content or files before proceeding with the deletion.