To change the font on a Wix blog post, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your blog’s dashboard.
2. Click on the “Blog” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Select the blog post you want to edit or create a new one.
4. Once you are in the blog post editor, highlight the text you want to change the font for.
5. In the toolbar at the top of the editor, you will see a dropdown menu labeled “Font.” Click on it to see the available font options.
6. Choose the font you want to use for the selected text.
7. You can also customize the font size, style (bold, italic, underline), and color using the toolbar options.
8. Repeat these steps for any other text you want to change the font for in your blog post.
9. Preview your blog post to see how the new font looks.
10. Once you are satisfied with the changes, click on the “Publish” button to make the updated font live on your blog.
Remember to choose fonts that are easy to read and visually appealing to enhance the overall look and readability of your blog post.