To unpublish a website on GoDaddy, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Go to the “My Products” section.
3. Find the website you want to unpublish and click on the “Manage” button next to it.
4. In the website management dashboard, look for the “Settings” or “Publishing” tab.
5. Within the settings, you should find an option to unpublish or take your website offline.
6. Click on the unpublish or take offline option and confirm your choice if prompted.
7. Save the changes and your website will no longer be published or accessible to the public.
It’s important to note that unpublishing your website will make it unavailable to visitors, but it will not delete any of your website’s files or data. If you want to completely remove your website from GoDaddy, you may need to consider canceling your hosting plan or deleting the website altogether.