To add fonts to your Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your website editor.
2. Click on the “Add+” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Select “Text” from the menu that appears.
4. Click on the text box that appears on your website.
5. In the text settings panel that appears on the right-hand side, click on the font dropdown menu.
6. Scroll down and click on the “Manage Fonts” option at the bottom of the font list.
7. In the font manager, click on the “Upload Fonts” button.
8. Choose the font file you want to upload from your computer and click “Open.”
9. Once the font is uploaded, it will appear in the font manager.
10. Click on the font you want to use and it will be applied to the text box on your website.
11. You can customize the font size, style, and other settings in the text settings panel.
Remember to save your changes and publish your website for the new font to appear live.