To delete a page on Wix, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your website’s dashboard.
2. Click on the “Pages” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Hover over the page you want to delete and click on the three-dot menu icon that appears.
4. From the dropdown menu, select “Delete.”
5. A confirmation message will appear asking if you want to delete the page. Click on “Delete” again to confirm.
6. The page will be permanently deleted from your website.
Please note that deleting a page will also remove all the content and settings associated with it. Make sure to back up any important information before deleting a page.