To change the template on Squarespace, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account.
2. From the Home Menu, click on “Design” or “Website Design” (depending on your version of Squarespace).
3. In the Design panel, click on “Template” or “Template Settings”.
4. You will see a list of available templates. Browse through the options and choose the one you want to use.
5. Click on the template you want to select it.
6. Squarespace will ask you to confirm the template change. Review the information and click “Change Template” or “Confirm”.
7. Squarespace will apply the new template to your website. This process may take a few moments.
8. Once the template change is complete, you can customize the new template by clicking on “Edit” or “Customize” in the Design panel.
9. Make any desired changes to the layout, colors, fonts, and other design elements.
10. Click “Save” or “Publish” to apply the changes to your website.
Remember that changing the template will affect the overall design and layout of your website. It’s a good idea to preview the new template before making it live to ensure it meets your needs and maintains the functionality of your site.