To give delegate access in GoDaddy, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Go to the “My Products” section.
3. Under the “Domains” tab, click on “Manage All.”
4. Select the domain for which you want to give delegate access.
5. In the domain settings, look for the “Domain Settings” section and click on “Delegate Access.”
6. On the Delegate Access page, click on the “Invite” button.
7. Enter the email address of the person you want to give delegate access to.
8. Choose the level of access you want to grant them (e.g., Account Administrator, Domain Administrator, or Technical Administrator).
9. Click on the “Invite” button to send the invitation.
10. The person you invited will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the delegate access invitation.
11. Once they accept the invitation, they will have delegate access to the specified domain in your GoDaddy account.
Note: Delegate access allows others to manage your domain settings, DNS records, and other aspects of your GoDaddy account. Make sure to only give delegate access to trusted individuals or organizations.