To add a sizing chart on Shopify, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to the “Products” section and select the product for which you want to add a sizing chart.
3. Scroll down to the “Variants” section and click on the variant for which you want to add the sizing chart.
4. In the variant details, you will find an option called “Variant SKU.” Enter the SKU for the variant if you haven’t already.
5. Scroll down further to the “Product media” section and click on the “Add media” button.
6. Upload the sizing chart image or file that you want to add. Make sure it is clear and easily readable.
7. Once the image is uploaded, click on it to select it.
8. In the right-hand sidebar, you will find an option called “Alt text.” Enter a descriptive alt text for the sizing chart image. This helps with accessibility and SEO.
9. Scroll back up to the “Variant details” section and find the “Variant description” field.
10. In the variant description, you can add a text link or a button to the sizing chart image. For example, you can write “Click here to view the sizing chart” and hyperlink it to the uploaded image.
11. Save the changes to the variant and repeat these steps for any other variants that require a sizing chart.
12. Once you have added the sizing chart to all relevant variants, click on the “Save” button to save the changes to the product.
By following these steps, you can easily add a sizing chart to your Shopify product pages, allowing your customers to make informed decisions about their purchases.