To edit a Wix site on your phone, you can follow these steps:
1. Download the Wix mobile app: Start by downloading the Wix mobile app from the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play Store (for Android).
2. Log in to your Wix account: Open the app and log in to your Wix account using your username and password.
3. Access your site: Once logged in, you will see a list of your websites. Select the site you want to edit.
4. Navigate to the Editor: After selecting your site, you will be taken to the mobile editor. Here, you can make changes to your site’s design, content, and settings.
5. Edit your site: Use the mobile editor to customize your site. You can add or remove elements, edit text, change colors, and more. The mobile editor is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive.
6. Preview and publish: After making your desired changes, preview your site to see how it looks on mobile devices. Once you are satisfied, click on the Publish button to make your changes live.
Note: While the Wix mobile app provides a convenient way to edit your site on the go, it may not offer the same level of functionality as the desktop editor. For more advanced editing options, it is recommended to use a computer or laptop.