To add a scroll effect in Wix, you can follow these steps:
1. Open your Wix website editor and go to the page where you want to add the scroll effect.
2. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor and select “Strip” from the menu.
3. Choose the strip layout that you prefer and click on it to add it to your page.
4. With the strip selected, click on the “Add” button again and this time select “Shapes & Lines” from the menu.
5. Choose the shape or line that you want to use for the scroll effect. For example, you can select a line and adjust its length and thickness.
6. Position the shape or line at the top or bottom of the strip, depending on where you want the scroll effect to start.
7. With the shape or line selected, click on the “Animations” button in the top toolbar.
8. In the animations panel, click on the “Scroll Effects” tab.
9. Enable the scroll effect by toggling the switch to the “On” position.
10. Customize the scroll effect by adjusting the settings such as speed, direction, and opacity.
11. Preview your website to see how the scroll effect looks and make any necessary adjustments.
12. Save and publish your website to make the scroll effect live on your Wix site.
By following these steps, you should be able to add a scroll effect to your Wix website and enhance the user experience for your visitors.