To delete your Shopify account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab located at the bottom left corner of the page.
3. From the settings menu, select “Billing”.
4. Scroll down to the “Cancel Subscription” section and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
5. Shopify will ask you to confirm the cancellation. Read the information provided and click on the “Cancel Subscription” button again.
6. Shopify will then ask you to provide feedback on why you are canceling your account. You can choose to provide feedback or skip this step.
7. Finally, click on the “Cancel Subscription” button one last time to confirm the cancellation.
Please note that canceling your Shopify account will permanently delete all your store data, including products, orders, and customer information. Make sure to back up any important data before proceeding with the cancellation.