To turn a page into a folder on Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the Pages section of your website’s backend.
2. Find the page that you want to turn into a folder and click on it to open the Page Settings.
3. In the Page Settings, look for the “Page” tab and click on it.
4. Scroll down to the “Page Layout” section and click on the “Folder” option.
5. Once you select the “Folder” option, the page will be converted into a folder.
6. You can now add additional pages to this folder by dragging and dropping them into the folder in the Pages section.
7. To customize the folder’s settings, click on the folder in the Pages section and access its Page Settings.
By following these steps, you can easily turn a page into a folder on Squarespace and organize your website’s content more efficiently.