To change the email on Squarespace, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account.
2. In the Home Menu, click on the Settings option.
3. From the Settings menu, select the Email & G Suite option.
4. Under the Email & G Suite tab, you will see the email address associated with your account. Click on the Edit button next to it.
5. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the new email address you want to use. Type in the new email address and click Save.
6. Squarespace will send a verification email to the new email address you provided. Open the email and click on the verification link to confirm the change.
7. Once the email address is verified, it will be updated on your Squarespace account.
Note: If you are using a custom domain for your Squarespace website, you may need to update the email settings with your domain provider as well. This will ensure that emails sent from your website are properly routed to the new email address.