To add a user on Wix, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account.
2. Go to the Wix dashboard.
3. Click on the “Users & Roles” tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
4. Click on the “Invite User” button.
5. Enter the email address of the user you want to add.
6. Choose the role you want to assign to the user (e.g., admin, editor, contributor).
7. Click on the “Send Invite” button.
The user will receive an email invitation to join your Wix site. Once they accept the invitation, they will be added as a user with the assigned role.