To add an Instagram feed to your Squarespace website, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the page where you want to add the Instagram feed.
2. Click on the “+” icon to add a new content block.
3. In the content block menu, select the “Instagram” option.
4. A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to connect your Instagram account. Click on the “Connect Instagram Account” button.
5. You will be redirected to the Instagram login page. Enter your Instagram credentials and authorize Squarespace to access your account.
6. Once connected, you can customize the appearance of your Instagram feed by choosing the layout, number of images, and other display options.
7. After customizing the feed, click on the “Apply” or “Save” button to add it to your Squarespace website.
8. You can further adjust the placement and design of the Instagram feed by using the Squarespace design tools.
9. Preview your website to ensure that the Instagram feed is displaying correctly.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully add an Instagram feed to your Squarespace website.