To add Printify to your Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Sign up for a Printify account: Go to the Printify website (www.printify.com) and create an account. You will need to provide some basic information and agree to their terms and conditions.
2. Create your products: Once you have signed up, you can start creating your products. Printify offers a wide range of customizable products, such as t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, and more. Choose the products you want to sell and upload your designs or artwork.
3. Connect Printify to your Wix website: In your Printify account, go to the “Stores” section and select “Add new store.” Choose Wix as your platform and follow the instructions to connect your Printify account to your Wix website.
4. Customize your products: After connecting Printify to your Wix website, you can start customizing your products. You can choose different colors, sizes, and styles for each product. You can also add your designs or artwork to the products.
5. Publish your products: Once you have customized your products, you can publish them to your Wix website. Printify will automatically generate product listings with images, descriptions, and pricing. You can further customize these listings if needed.
6. Manage your orders: When a customer places an order on your Wix website, Printify will handle the printing, packaging, and shipping of the products. You can track the status of your orders and manage them directly from your Printify account.
By following these steps, you can easily add Printify to your Wix website and start selling customized products to your customers.