To connect AliExpress to Wix, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your Wix website editor.
2. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Select “Online Store” from the drop-down menu.
4. In the Online Store section, click on “Manage Store” and then select “Add a Product.”
5. In the product editor, click on the “Add” button next to “Supplier” and select “AliExpress.”
6. A pop-up window will appear asking you to connect your AliExpress account. Click on the “Connect” button.
7. You will be redirected to the AliExpress website. Log in to your AliExpress account or create a new one if you don’t have an account.
8. After logging in, you will be asked to authorize Wix to access your AliExpress account. Click on the “Authorize” button.
9. Once authorized, you will be redirected back to your Wix website editor.
10. You can now search for products on AliExpress directly from the Wix product editor. Select the products you want to add to your Wix store and click on the “Add to Store” button.
11. Customize the product details, such as title, description, price, and images, as needed.
12. Click on the “Save” button to add the product to your Wix store.
That’s it! You have successfully connected AliExpress to Wix and can now add products from AliExpress to your Wix online store.