To add forms in GoDaddy Website Builder, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account and navigate to the Website Builder dashboard.
2. Select the website you want to edit.
3. Click on the “Edit Site” button to enter the website editor.
4. In the editor, go to the page where you want to add the form.
5. Click on the “Add Section” button or the “+” icon to add a new section to the page.
6. Choose the “Forms” category from the section options.
7. Select the form layout that best suits your needs and click on it to add it to the page.
8. Customize the form by adding fields, changing labels, and adjusting settings as required.
9. To edit the form fields, click on the form and then click on the “Edit Form” button that appears.
10. You can add different types of fields like text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown menus, etc.
11. Configure the form settings such as email notifications, success messages, and form actions (e.g., redirecting to a specific page after submission).
12. Once you have finished customizing the form, click on the “Save” or “Publish” button to make the changes live on your website.
That’s it! You have successfully added a form to your GoDaddy Website Builder website. Visitors will now be able to fill out the form and submit their information.