To embed a Typeform in Squarespace, follow these steps:
1. Start by creating your Typeform. Go to the Typeform website (typeform.com) and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, sign up for free.
2. Once you’re logged in, click on the “Create a typeform” button to start building your form. Customize it according to your needs, adding questions, options, and any other elements you want.
3. After you’ve finished creating your Typeform, click on the “Share” button located at the top right corner of the screen.
4. In the sharing options, select the “Embed” tab. Here, you’ll find the embed code that you need to copy.
5. Now, go to your Squarespace website editor. Navigate to the page where you want to embed the Typeform.
6. In the Squarespace editor, click on the “+” button to add a new content block. Choose the “Code” block from the options.
7. A code editor will appear. Paste the Typeform embed code that you copied earlier into the code editor.
8. Click “Apply” or “Save” to save the changes you made to the code block.
9. Preview your Squarespace page to see the embedded Typeform. You should be able to see and interact with the form directly on your website.
That’s it! You have successfully embedded a Typeform in Squarespace. Make sure to save your changes and publish your Squarespace website for the embedded form to be visible to your visitors.