To download all product images from a Shopify store, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to the “Products” section.
3. Click on the “All products” tab to view all your products.
4. Scroll through the list and manually open each product page by clicking on the product name.
5. On each product page, you will find the product images. Right-click on each image and select “Save image as” or “Save picture as” (the exact wording may vary depending on your browser).
6. Choose a location on your computer where you want to save the images and click “Save”.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 for each product in your store until you have downloaded all the product images.
Please note that this method requires manual effort and can be time-consuming if you have a large number of products. If you have coding knowledge or are comfortable using scripts, you can also explore using Shopify’s API to automate the process of downloading product images.