To add a link to another page in Wix, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and open the Wix Editor.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the link.
3. Select the text or image that you want to turn into a link.
4. Click on the “Link” icon in the toolbar at the top of the editor. It looks like a chain link.
5. In the link settings panel that appears, click on the “Page” tab.
6. Choose the page you want to link to from the dropdown menu.
7. Optionally, you can choose to open the link in a new tab by checking the “Open in New Tab” box.
8. Click “Apply” to save the changes.
Now, when visitors click on the text or image you selected, they will be directed to the linked page on your Wix website.