To open the Wix editor, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Wix website (www.wix.com) and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free.
2. Once you’re signed in, click on the “My Sites” tab at the top of the page.
3. You will see a list of your websites. Find the website you want to edit and click on the “Manage Site” button next to it.
4. This will take you to the Wix editor. Here, you can make changes to your website’s design, content, and settings.
5. To navigate through the editor, use the toolbar on the left side of the screen. It contains various options for adding elements, customizing layouts, and managing your site’s features.
6. To edit a specific element on your website, simply click on it and the relevant editing options will appear.
7. Remember to save your changes regularly by clicking on the “Save” button at the top right corner of the editor.
That’s it! You are now ready to start editing your website using the Wix editor.