To connect your GoDaddy domain to your Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to the Wix dashboard.
2. Click on “Settings” in the left-hand menu.
3. Select “Domains” from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on “Connect a domain you already own.”
5. A pop-up window will appear. Enter your GoDaddy domain name in the provided field and click “Next.”
6. You will see two options for connecting your domain: “Pointing” and “Transfer.” Choose the “Pointing” option.
7. In a new tab or window, log in to your GoDaddy account.
8. Go to the “Domains” section and find the domain you want to connect to Wix.
9. Click on the domain and look for the “DNS Management” option. Click on it.
10. In the DNS Management page, locate the “Nameservers” section and click on “Change.”
11. Select the “Custom” option and enter the Wix nameservers provided in the Wix domain connection window.
12. Save the changes and go back to the Wix domain connection window.
13. Click on “Verify Connection” in the Wix domain connection window.
14. Wait for a few minutes for the changes to propagate.
15. Once the connection is verified, you will see a confirmation message in Wix.
16. Your GoDaddy domain is now connected to your Wix website.
Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for the changes to fully propagate and for your domain to start directing to your Wix website.