To receive Shopify payouts faster, you can follow these steps:
1. Enable Shopify Payments: If you haven’t already, make sure you are using Shopify Payments as your payment gateway. This will ensure faster payouts as Shopify Payments typically processes payouts quicker than other payment gateways.
2. Verify your account: Ensure that your Shopify account is fully verified. This includes providing all necessary information and documentation required by Shopify. A verified account is more likely to receive faster payouts.
3. Optimize your payout schedule: Shopify allows you to choose your payout schedule. By default, payouts are made every 24-48 hours, but you can change this to daily, weekly, or monthly payouts. If you need faster access to your funds, consider selecting a more frequent payout schedule.
4. Reduce payout thresholds: By default, Shopify sets a minimum payout threshold, which means you need to reach a certain amount before a payout is initiated. If you want faster payouts, you can lower this threshold in your Shopify settings. Keep in mind that lowering the threshold may result in more frequent but smaller payouts.
5. Monitor your account health: Shopify monitors the health of your account to ensure compliance with their policies. If your account has any issues or violations, it may delay your payouts. Regularly check your account health and resolve any issues promptly to avoid delays.
6. Contact Shopify support: If you have followed all the above steps and still experience delays in receiving your payouts, it’s best to reach out to Shopify support. They can investigate the issue and provide further assistance to expedite your payouts.
Remember, while these steps can help speed up your payouts, the exact timing of when you receive funds may still depend on various factors such as your location, banking processes, and any potential delays from third-party payment processors.