To add a column in Wix, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and open the Wix Editor.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the column.
3. Click on the “+ Add” button located on the left-hand side of the Editor.
4. From the drop-down menu, select “Strip.”
5. A strip will be added to your page. Hover over the strip and click on the “+ Add” button that appears.
6. From the drop-down menu, select “Column.”
7. Choose the desired column layout from the available options.
8. The column will be added to the strip. You can now customize it by adding elements, text, images, or any other content you want.
9. To further customize the column, you can adjust its width, spacing, and alignment using the options available in the Editor.
10. Repeat these steps if you want to add more columns to the page.
Remember to save your changes and preview your website to see how the added column looks.