To add Google AdSense to your Squarespace website, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Google AdSense account or create a new one if you don’t have one already.
2. Once logged in, click on “My Ads” in the top menu and then select “Ad Units” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the “+ New Ad Unit” button to create a new ad unit.
4. Configure the ad unit settings according to your preferences, such as ad type, size, and style. You can also customize the appearance of the ads to match your website’s design.
5. After configuring the ad unit, click on the “Save and get code” button to generate the AdSense code.
6. Copy the generated code to your clipboard.
7. Now, log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the page where you want to display the ads.
8. Click on the “Edit” button to enter the editing mode for that page.
9. In the editing mode, click on the “+” icon to add a new content block.
10. From the content block options, select the “Code” block.
11. Paste the AdSense code you copied earlier into the code block.
12. Save the changes and publish your Squarespace website.
Note: It may take some time for the ads to start appearing on your website as Google AdSense needs to review and approve your site. Make sure to comply with Google’s AdSense policies to ensure your account remains in good standing.