To change your password on Shopify, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account using your current password.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab located at the bottom left corner of your Shopify admin dashboard.
3. From the settings menu, select “Account” or “Billing” depending on your Shopify plan.
4. Scroll down to the “Security” section and click on the “Change password” link.
5. You will be prompted to enter your current password and then your new password.
6. Make sure to choose a strong and unique password to enhance the security of your Shopify account.
7. Once you have entered your new password, click on the “Save” or “Change password” button to confirm the changes.
8. Your password will now be updated, and you will need to use the new password for future logins.
Remember to keep your password secure and avoid sharing it with anyone to protect your Shopify store and customer data.