To add events to the Squarespace calendar, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the website editor.
2. Go to the page where you want to add the calendar or create a new page.
3. Click on the “+” icon to add a new content block.
4. In the content block menu, select “Calendar” from the list of options.
5. A calendar will be added to your page. Click on it to open the calendar settings.
6. In the calendar settings, click on the “Add Event” button.
7. Fill in the event details such as the title, date, time, location, and description.
8. You can also customize the event’s appearance by choosing a color or adding an image.
9. Click “Save” to add the event to your calendar.
10. Repeat these steps to add more events to the calendar.
Your events will now be displayed on the Squarespace calendar on your website. Visitors can view and interact with the calendar to see upcoming events.