To add Google reviews to your GoDaddy website, you can follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Google My Business account. If you don’t have one, create a new account and set up your business profile.
2. Once you’re signed in, go to the “Home” tab and click on “Get more reviews” or “Manage reviews” in the “Reviews” section.
3. On the next page, you’ll see a widget with a code snippet. Click on the “Get code” button to copy the code.
4. Now, go to your GoDaddy website editor and navigate to the page where you want to display the Google reviews.
5. Add a new section or element to your page, such as a text box or HTML widget.
6. Paste the code snippet you copied from Google My Business into the section or element you added on your GoDaddy website.
7. Save and publish your changes to make the Google reviews widget visible on your website.
Once you’ve completed these steps, visitors to your GoDaddy website will be able to see and interact with your Google reviews. Remember to regularly manage and respond to your reviews on Google My Business to maintain a positive online reputation.