To delete a Wix website on a mobile device, follow these steps:
1. Open the Wix app on your mobile device.
2. Sign in to your Wix account if you haven’t already.
3. Tap on the “My Sites” tab at the bottom of the screen.
4. Find the website you want to delete and tap on it to open it.
5. Tap on the three dots (…) in the top right corner of the screen.
6. From the options that appear, select “Settings.”
7. Scroll down and tap on “Advanced Settings.”
8. At the bottom of the Advanced Settings page, you will find the “Delete Site” option. Tap on it.
9. A confirmation message will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the site. Tap on “Delete” to confirm.
10. Your Wix website will now be deleted from your account.
Please note that deleting a website is permanent and cannot be undone. Make sure to backup any important data or content before proceeding with the deletion.