To link Stripe to Squarespace, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Squarespace account and go to the Home Menu.
2. Click on the “Commerce” option, then select “Payments.”
3. In the Payments panel, click on the “Connect Stripe” button.
4. A new window will open, prompting you to sign in to your Stripe account or create a new one if you don’t have one already. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
5. Once you’ve connected your Stripe account, you’ll be redirected back to Squarespace. You may need to configure some additional settings, such as enabling specific payment methods or setting up currency options.
6. After completing the necessary configurations, click on the “Save” button to finalize the integration.
Congratulations! You have successfully linked Stripe to Squarespace. Your customers will now be able to make payments using Stripe on your Squarespace website.