To reorder blog posts in Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the website editor.
2. Go to the Pages section and find the page where your blog posts are located. Click on the page to open it.
3. Once you are on the blog page, you will see a list of all your blog posts. To reorder them, click on the “Edit” button at the top of the page.
4. In the blog post editor, you will see a sidebar on the right-hand side. Scroll down until you find the “Post Display” section.
5. In the “Post Display” section, you will see a list of all your blog posts. To reorder them, simply click and drag the posts to the desired position. The order in which they appear in this list will be the order in which they appear on your blog page.
6. After you have rearranged the blog posts, click on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
7. Preview your blog page to see the new order of your blog posts. If you are satisfied with the changes, click on the “Publish” button to make the changes live on your website.
By following these steps, you can easily reorder your blog posts in Squarespace and customize the display order to your preference.