To add a hamburger menu in Wix, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and open the Wix Editor.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the hamburger menu.
3. Click on the “Add” button on the left-hand side of the Editor.
4. Select “Menu & Pages” from the menu options.
5. Choose the type of menu you want to add. You can select either the “Horizontal Menu” or the “Vertical Menu.”
6. Drag and drop the menu onto your page.
7. Customize the menu by clicking on it and selecting the “Edit Menu” option.
8. In the menu editor, you can add, remove, or rearrange menu items as per your requirements.
9. To convert the menu into a hamburger menu, click on the menu and select the “Change Layout” option.
10. Choose the hamburger menu layout from the available options.
11. Customize the appearance of the hamburger menu by selecting the “Design” tab in the menu editor.
12. Adjust the colors, fonts, and other design elements to match your website’s style.
13. Save your changes and preview your website to see the hamburger menu in action.
By following these steps, you should be able to add a hamburger menu to your Wix website.