To turn off auto-renewal for GoDaddy services, follow these steps:
1. Go to the GoDaddy website and log in to your account.
2. Once logged in, click on your username in the top right corner and select “My Products” from the dropdown menu.
3. On the “My Products” page, you will see a list of all your active services with GoDaddy.
4. Find the service for which you want to turn off auto-renewal and click on the three dots (…) next to it.
5. From the dropdown menu, select “Manage Auto-Renew” or “Cancel Renewal” (the wording may vary).
6. You will be directed to a new page where you can manage the auto-renewal settings for that specific service.
7. Look for the option to turn off auto-renewal and click on it.
8. Follow any additional prompts or confirmations to complete the process.
By following these steps, you will successfully turn off auto-renewal for the selected GoDaddy service. Remember to keep track of your service’s expiration date and manually renew it if needed in the future.