To enable SSL on a Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your website’s dashboard.
2. Click on the “Settings” tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
3. Select the “SSL Certificate” option from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the “Get SSL” button.
5. You will be prompted to choose a plan for your SSL certificate. Select the plan that suits your needs and click on the “Upgrade” button.
6. Follow the instructions provided by Wix to complete the SSL certificate purchase and installation process.
7. Once the SSL certificate is installed, your website will be secured with HTTPS and display a padlock icon in the browser’s address bar.
Note: It may take some time for the SSL certificate to be fully activated and for your website to start using HTTPS.