To change the browser icon on a Squarespace website, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the website editor.
2. Click on the “Design” tab in the top menu.
3. In the left sidebar, click on “Logo & Title.”
4. Scroll down to the “Browser Icon” section.
5. Click on the “Click to upload” button to upload your desired browser icon image. The recommended size for the browser icon is 512×512 pixels.
6. Once you have uploaded the image, click “Apply” to save the changes.
7. Preview your website to see the updated browser icon.
Please note that changing the browser icon may not be immediately visible in all browsers. It may take some time for the changes to propagate across different devices and browsers.