To create a drop-down menu on a Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and open the Wix Editor.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the “+ Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
4. Select “Menu” from the dropdown menu options.
5. A default menu will be added to your page. Click on it to open the menu settings.
6. In the menu settings panel, click on “Manage Menu” to edit the menu items.
7. Click on “Add Page” to add new pages to the menu.
8. To create a drop-down menu, click on the three dots next to a page and select “Add Subpage.”
9. Drag and drop the subpage under the main page to create a hierarchy.
10. Repeat steps 7-9 to add more subpages and create a multi-level drop-down menu.
11. Customize the menu design by selecting different layouts, fonts, colors, and animations in the menu settings panel.
12. Once you are satisfied with the menu, click on “Done” to save your changes.
13. Preview your website to see the drop-down menu in action.
Remember to save your changes regularly while working on your Wix website.