To put your Shopify store on vacation, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. From the Shopify admin dashboard, click on “Settings” and then select “Online Store.”
3. In the Online Store section, scroll down to the “Store Availability” section.
4. Under the “Store Availability” section, you will find the option to “Enable password” or “Enable coming soon page.” Choose the option that suits your needs.
5. If you select “Enable password,” you can set a password that customers will need to enter to access your store. This option is useful if you want to restrict access to your store during the vacation period.
6. If you select “Enable coming soon page,” a temporary page will be displayed to visitors, informing them that your store is on vacation. You can customize this page with a message or any other relevant information.
7. Once you have made your selection, click on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
By following these steps, you can effectively put your Shopify store on vacation and inform your customers about your temporary absence.