To add a picture in a lightbox on a Wix website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your website editor.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the lightbox.
3. Click on the “+ Add” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
4. Select “Lightbox & Popups” from the menu.
5. Choose the type of lightbox you want to add. For a simple picture lightbox, select “Image Lightbox.”
6. A lightbox will appear on your page. Click on it to open the settings panel.
7. In the settings panel, click on the “Change Image” button to upload or select the picture you want to display in the lightbox.
8. Adjust the lightbox settings as desired, such as the size, position, and animation.
9. You can also customize the lightbox design by clicking on the “Design” tab in the settings panel.
10. Once you are satisfied with the lightbox settings and design, click “Done” to save your changes.
11. Preview your website to see the picture in the lightbox. Clicking on the picture should now open it in the lightbox.
That’s it! You have successfully added a picture in a lightbox on your Wix website.