To downgrade domain protection on GoDaddy, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Go to the “Domains” section of your account.
3. Select the domain for which you want to downgrade the protection.
4. Look for the “Domain Privacy” or “Domain Protection” option and click on it.
5. You will be presented with the current level of protection for your domain.
6. To downgrade the protection, click on the option to modify or change the settings.
7. Follow the prompts or instructions provided to complete the downgrade process.
8. Review the changes and confirm the downgrade.
9. Once the changes are confirmed, the domain protection will be downgraded accordingly.
It’s important to note that downgrading domain protection may expose your personal information associated with the domain, such as your name, address, and contact details, to the public. Make sure to consider the potential risks before proceeding with the downgrade.