To set up USPS shipping on Shopify, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. Go to the “Settings” tab and click on “Shipping and delivery”.
3. Under the “Shipping zones” section, click on “Add shipping zone” or edit an existing zone.
4. Enter the name of the shipping zone (e.g., United States).
5. Under the “Add shipping rate” section, click on “Add rate”.
6. In the “Carrier” dropdown menu, select “USPS (United States Postal Service)”.
7. Enter the shipping rate details, such as the shipping method, package type, and weight-based or price-based rates.
8. Click on “Save” to apply the changes.
Once you have set up USPS shipping on Shopify, your customers will be able to see the available USPS shipping options and rates during the checkout process.