To delete a domain on GoDaddy, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Once logged in, click on your username in the top-right corner and select “Manage Domains” from the dropdown menu.
3. On the “Domains” page, you will see a list of all your domains. Find the domain you want to delete and click on the checkbox next to it to select it.
4. After selecting the domain, click on the “Delete” button at the top of the page.
5. A confirmation pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you want to delete the domain. Review the information and click on the “Delete” button to proceed.
6. GoDaddy may ask you to confirm the deletion by entering your account password. Enter your password and click on the “Delete” button again.
7. Once the domain is deleted, you will receive a confirmation message.
Please note that deleting a domain is a permanent action and cannot be undone. Make sure you have a backup of any important data associated with the domain before proceeding with the deletion.