To change the author on a Squarespace blog, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and navigate to the website that contains the blog you want to edit.
2. Go to the Blog section of your website’s editor.
3. Find the blog post for which you want to change the author and click on it to open the blog post editor.
4. Look for the author information, which is usually displayed at the top or bottom of the blog post editor.
5. Click on the author’s name or the edit icon next to it.
6. A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to edit the author’s details.
7. In the pop-up window, you can either select a different author from the available options or create a new author by clicking on the “Create New Author” button.
8. If you choose to create a new author, enter the necessary details such as the author’s name, email, and bio.
9. Once you have selected the desired author or created a new one, click on the “Save” or “Update” button to apply the changes.
10. The author of the blog post will now be updated to the one you selected or created.
Remember to save your changes and preview the blog post to ensure that the author information is displayed correctly on your Squarespace blog.