To add a hover effect on an image in Wix, you can follow these steps:
1. Open your Wix website editor and navigate to the page where you want to add the hover effect.
2. Drag and drop an image element onto the page or select an existing image that you want to apply the hover effect to.
3. With the image selected, click on the “Settings” icon (gear icon) that appears on the top left corner of the image.
4. In the settings panel that opens on the left side of the editor, click on the “Hover” tab.
5. Here, you can choose from various hover effects available in the “Hover Effects” section. You can preview each effect by hovering over the image.
6. Once you find the desired hover effect, click on it to apply it to the image.
7. You can further customize the hover effect by adjusting the settings such as opacity, brightness, and saturation using the sliders provided.
8. Additionally, you can also add a transition effect by selecting the “Transition” tab in the settings panel. Here, you can choose from various transition effects and adjust the duration and delay.
9. After customizing the hover effect to your liking, click on the “Done” button to save the changes.
10. Preview your website to see the hover effect in action. When you hover over the image, the effect you selected will be applied.
Remember to save your changes and publish your website for the hover effect to be visible to your website visitors.