To add background music on Wix, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to the Wix Editor.
2. Click on the “Add+” button on the left-hand side of the editor.
3. Select “Music” from the menu that appears.
4. A music player will be added to your page. Click on it to open the settings.
5. In the settings panel, you can choose to upload your own music or select from the Wix Music library.
6. If you choose to upload your own music, click on the “Upload” button and select the audio file from your computer.
7. Once the music is uploaded, you can customize the player’s appearance and behavior using the options in the settings panel.
8. You can choose to autoplay the music when the page loads, enable loop playback, and adjust the volume.
9. Additionally, you can customize the design of the music player by selecting a skin and changing the colors.
10. Once you are satisfied with the settings, click “Apply” to save the changes.
11. You can then preview your website to see how the background music plays on your page.
12. Remember to publish your website for the changes to take effect and for visitors to hear the background music.
That’s it! You have successfully added background music to your Wix website.