To add JotForm to Squarespace, you can follow these steps:
1. Start by logging in to your Squarespace account and navigating to the page where you want to add the JotForm form.
2. Once you’re on the desired page, click on the “+” icon to add a new content block.
3. In the content block menu, scroll down and select the “Code” option under the “More” section.
4. A code block will appear on your page. Click on the “Edit” button within the code block.
5. In a separate browser tab, open your JotForm account and locate the form you want to add to Squarespace.
6. Click on the “Publish” button for that form and select the “Embed” option.
7. Copy the provided embed code for your JotForm form.
8. Go back to the Squarespace tab and paste the JotForm embed code into the code block.
9. Click “Apply” to save the changes.
10. You can now preview your Squarespace page to see the JotForm form embedded within it.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully add JotForm to your Squarespace website.