To add pictures to a Wix gallery, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Wix account and go to your Wix website editor.
2. Navigate to the page where you want to add the gallery or create a new page.
3. Click on the “+” icon to add an element to your page.
4. In the “Add” menu, select “Gallery” under the “Images & Videos” section.
5. Choose the gallery layout you prefer from the available options.
6. Once the gallery is added to your page, click on it to open the gallery settings.
7. In the gallery settings panel, click on the “Manage Media” button.
8. A new window will open where you can upload and manage your gallery images.
9. Click on the “Upload Media” button to select and upload your pictures from your computer.
10. You can also drag and drop images directly into the upload window.
11. After uploading your images, you can rearrange their order by dragging and dropping them within the gallery.
12. Customize the gallery settings such as image spacing, captions, and more according to your preferences.
13. Once you are satisfied with the gallery settings, click on the “Done” button to save your changes.
14. You can further customize the appearance of your gallery by selecting it and using the design tools available in the editor.
15. Remember to save your changes and publish your website for the gallery to be visible to your visitors.
That’s it! You have successfully added pictures to a Wix gallery.