To add an author to a Shopify blog, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
2. From the Shopify admin dashboard, click on “Online Store” and then select “Blog Posts” from the dropdown menu.
3. Choose the blog post to which you want to add an author or create a new blog post.
4. In the blog post editor, scroll down to the “Author” section.
5. If the author you want to add already exists in your Shopify admin, start typing their name in the “Author” field, and select their name from the dropdown list.
6. If the author is not already in your Shopify admin, click on the “Add author” link.
7. Enter the author’s name, email address, and any other relevant information in the provided fields.
8. Click on the “Save” button to add the author to the blog post.
Once you have added an author to a blog post, their name will be displayed alongside the blog post on your Shopify store.